[Coco] Curious more than anything - how many ham radio operators are out there?

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Fri Apr 17 09:10:16 EDT 2020

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 19:59 +0000, John Guin wrote:
> N5IBU here wondering how many hams are out there.

KD5UDY / KRM77504 here.

I haven't been active in a while other than via CB with Jeep drivers on
the trail. Most Jeepers stick to CB or FRS rather than licensed radio.

I still need to upgrade to General/Extra since they dropped the code
requirement, but it would feel like a sham if I did since it wouldn't
be earned the same way it used to be.

Yaesu FT-757DXII RX/TX
Radio Shack DX-394 RX
Radio Shack HTX-242 Mobile