[Coco] Virtual CoCoFEST! On CoCoTALK! Saturday April 18th @ 2:00 PM EDT

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Wed Apr 15 18:46:03 EDT 2020

   I don't blame you for not wanting to use the Zoom service. News like
   this article is scary stuff. I'd recommend anyone who has ever used
   Zoom or is thinking of using Zoom in the near future to make sure their
   password is changed and *not* the same on other web services.
   -Neil
   CoCo Crew Podcast
   www.cococrew.org
   https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/passwords-email-addresses-thousan
   ds-zoom-accounts-are-sale-dark-web-n1183796

   On Apr. 14, 2020 11:40 a.m., "M. David Johnson" <mdj at bds-soft.com>