[Coco] Virtual CoCoFEST! On CoCoTALK! Saturday April 18th @ 2:00 PM EDT

M. David Johnson mdj at bds-soft.com
Tue Apr 14 11:40:53 EDT 2020

Thank you for the invite.

However, since Zoom has been routing many of its sessions through servers in China, and since Zoom is currently under investigation by the FBI, I am boycotting Zoom and will not participate in any Zoom sessions of any nature whatsoever, unless overwhelming circumstances force my participation.

I consider this to be a matter of personal and National honor.

--
M. David Johnson
mdj at bds-soft.com