[Coco] Dialup

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Apr 12 15:20:40 EDT 2020

On Apr 12, 2020, at 1:57 PM, phil pt <ptaylor2446 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That may work but I can not find the all the roms for it. I need to use
> hard drive to run it to.

I have a difficult time with MAME due to it defaulting to keys that neither my Windows laptop or my Mac has. I need to learn that.

I do not know what kind of hard drive MAME supports, but I expect it does. I think we can figure out how to get it set up for what you want to do. I’d be glad to help since I need to learn MAME too.

I bet you could use it on a Raspberry Pi using Ron  Klein’s CoCoPi package. It already has serial support and internet access.