[Coco] Orchestra90 module for nitros9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 12:24:35 EDT 2020

Allen, I think the one I saw back in the 80s was either from delphi or compuserve.

Yeah, the score routine is pretty complex. It has to reference a wave table, a not table and the register table and create a complete waveform fo each note in the song, then the player is called to play through it all.
The player is actually simple and much like Musica's. Musica creates the same thing as scoring in orch90, but does it as you enter each note, then stores it complete and ready to play.