[Coco] ORC-90 and Speech Sound PAK for NitrOS-9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 10:17:01 EDT 2020

Robert (and others), I now have an updated version of the orch90 with more/better comments and labels (still a WIP though).
When assembled with Roger Taylor's CCASM, it assembles to the exact same code as the original rom (CRC checks match).
I'm still working on the comments and labels.

A lot of credit for the source go to Pere, Tony & Stewy from the Dragon forums for their work in disassembling the Orch90 rom. Their source merged with my own made a big step in figuring out what was what. I have since added many more labels and comments.
Their work converting the Orch90 to work on Dragon disk systems can be found in the Dragon archives.

At one point, I even contacted Jon Bokelman (Orch90 author) to see if he had the source. He told me that the old stuff was long gone and that I was welcome to disassemble it (I have the email).

And Robert, I would be interested in a copy of the S&S Pak rom for my archives :-)

Bill P.