[Coco] Accessing Vsync & Hsync interrups from Nitros9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 11 03:37:51 EDT 2020

Yes, it’s a special driver that Bruce Isted wrote decades ago, that replace AGIDR, FTDD, NIL, etc. with one driver. It handles /nil, handles allocating memory outside of a process’ workspace, handles VIRQ signalling based on timing, etc. Should be part of the standard Nitros9 distribution.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net