[Coco] Corona Virus Rebate (Just so EVERYONE knows)...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 00:21:42 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,
I know it's not CoCo related, but I thought it might help everyone...
Just so everyone knows, the IRS just made a NEW SITE for (for the Corona Virus Rebate) people who HAVEN'T FILED an income tax form for this year OR last year. Here's a link to the site below, just click on the BIG BLUE BUTTON... Hope this helps everyone...
www.freefilefillableforms.com/#/fd/economicimpactpayment

|  |
Welcome to Fillable Forms

Fillable Forms

Take care and stay safe... If you do use it I recommend that you try it AFTER 12:00 AM it's much faster...

Joe...