[Coco] My Coco 3 died...

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 12:05:12 EDT 2020

 Funny this was brought up. I was thinking that if you didn't have any plans for the deceased CoCo, I could try to repair it. After all, if it is broken, I can't make it worse<eg>. If I could repair it, I would "donate" it back to you. But if your formal plan is to repair it, and looking for someone to do this, your best bet is either Mark Marlette (Cloud 9) or Richard Lorbieski (Boyson Tech). They can bring Cocos backĀ  from the dead! :-)
Best, Salvador