[Coco] need help with SCSI drives on CoCo3

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:16:41 EDT 2020

Mark, it failed the test you suggested.

Gene, thanks. Before I try sending the TC^3 out for repair I'll try older
versions of Superdriver, I have an old 6809 version, and a older 6309
version as well.

Guys, I'm not using HDBDOS at all to access the TC^3,  I haven't used DECB
or HDBDOS in years, and the SCSI drive I'm trying to recover files from is
not partitioned for HDBDOS, so I would have no reason to access it that way
under normal conditions. I'm using the drivers that are in the Nitros9
level2 6309 version 03.03.00 that were on the DW virtual disk. I've been
running basic under RSB, or writing things in Basic09 or C