[Coco] OS9 Level1 Version 02.00.00 RS Catolog # 700-2331

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:31:03 EDT 2020

I ran across a copy of this yesterday while copying my old RadioShack
floppy disks onto a zip disk with my CoCo3 yesterday, it is the only
version of OS-9 Level1 I've ever seen with a second disk and config tool
for creating new boot files. in the modules directory it has the drivers
for the Radioshack hard drive system that was available for a while from
RadioShack, and it does boot up and run on my 2mb CoCo3. Does anyone else
have a copy or want one?