[Coco] How many still breadboard?

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Apr 7 21:31:05 EDT 2020

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Poor connections on breadboarded stuff drove me to wire wraping 40 years
> ago. Now its almost a forgotten art and I've not used it in years.

Oh yeah – I’ve looked into wire-wrap tools and sockets last year as well, but haven't gotten any yet – the sockets seem to be all OLD stock (new or used). And some of it seems pricey! Definitely better than breadboarding, as I remember experimenting w/ wire-wrapping about 35+ years ago.

> Making my pcb's on a milling machine gets the job done.

I’d love to see that thing in a video or pictures!

-jr