[Coco] How many still breadboard?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 7 21:28:46 EDT 2020

> On Apr 7, 2020, at 7:18 PM, James Ross <jrosslist at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> How many electronics folk in this group still used breadboards?

I learned a few years ago thanks to Arduino projects. I wish I had gotten into this back in the 80s.

I’ve created quite a mess of jumper wires for a few projects: USB to CoCo joystick interface, SirSound serial port audio player, CoCoWiFi $10 wireless modem, various prototypes of Halloween haunted house input devices, serial RTC for CoCo, and lots of fun other projects.

I just wish I knew how to solder better so I could turn these into products :-0

		— A