[Coco] How many still breadboard?

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:41:56 EDT 2020

With that full stop and my delayed start with the Canadian Coast Guard, I actually got my electronic course out of the boxes and started breadboarding again today doing the lessons-exercices.
Nice memories and a great activity.
Eddy

How many electronics folk in this group still used breadboards?

I found this video of Ben Eater fascinating on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbAafKLqC8

He includes some good electricity / electronics theory in there too.

Last year I spent a good amount time learning and bread-boarding some circuits with mixed (sometimes frustrating) results – but had some successes. I am wondering if I’ve been using the cheap breadboards that are no good -- most likely yes!.

I am just curious; do you bypass bread-boarding altogether or go directly to PCB and troubleshoot multiple versions of that?

-jr