[Coco] megaread HOW TO ?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 5 20:28:49 EDT 2020

Charlie,

SuperIDE was not optimal for CoCo transfers, but was still very good. TC^3 had xfer rates for mega read around 9-11 seconds depending on the drive. I have not yet benchmarked the new interface with SCSI....yet

You out to see what the new transfer rates are on the the prototype ;)

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com