[Coco] autopatching coco1/2 games to play in colour on a coco3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 19:06:59 EDT 2020

I just wrote a small bootstrap program that will auto patch coco1/2 games to play in colour with out the need to patch them individually.  I did this by using part of the old spectral associates program and automated the process. So you just launch the SDC with the  bootstrap then whatever coco1/2 game that you pick(via SDCX) will patch and launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDlmlOk5zMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3pv9g34kw
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Pg3pv9g34kw/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3pv9g34kw>
Autopatching coco1 / 2 games for the coco3 part 2<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg3pv9g34kw>
Autopatching coco1 / 2 games for the coco3 part 2
www.youtube.com