[Coco] pyDriveWire v0.5a

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 3 21:43:35 EDT 2020

Sorry for late reply or if you have already resolved the issue.

You can specify which version of python is used by explicitly typing :

python2.7 or python3.6 instead of just python

If the script calls other scripts and is appears to be using the wrong version you can configure python to default to one or the other. Let me know if you want instructions.

Maybe pyDriveWire should be released as a docker package avoiding these issues!

Walter