[Coco] AM Radio to CoCo Cassette Port to Random Number Generator Software

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 23:09:49 EDT 2020

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:47 PM, Melanie and John Mark Mobley <johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I tuned the AM radio to a talk radio station.
> I had the program generate 16-bit numbers.
> I counted how many time it registered 65535, 65534, 65533, 65532, 3, 2, 1, and 0.
> This is the results.

Such fun!

I’ve got a few more articles about RND I am working on for www.subethasoftware.com. My next plan is to look at the RND source code that Robert Gault pointed me too and see if I can figure out how it works. I’d like to re-write in C so I could get the same results on an Arduino or other system.

		— A