[Coco] Mystic BBS

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sun Sep 29 16:51:50 EDT 2019

Your password requirements are really terrible.

"7 characters, 1 capital letter, 3 numbers, 1 symbol" is a very
insecure password scheme. It's bad enough that most people will write
it down rather than try to remember a password that matches it --
while simultaneously being very easy for a computer to guess. It's the
opposite of a good password scheme, that being one that a person can
memorize easily while being hard to guess.

I killed the new user session, it just wasn't worth completing.