[Coco] Error compiling CMOC libraries

Pierre Sarrazin sarrazip at sarrazip.com
Fri Sep 20 23:39:42 EDT 2019

Hi Lee,

Dixit Lee (2019-09-18 19:09):
> I'm getting errors concerning some mislocated and missing header files
> trying to compile a couple of CMOC libraries; specifically decbfile (0.1.3)
> and BControl (0.1.1).  I downloaded CMOC and both libraries from
> https://perso.b2b2c.ca/~sarrazip/dev/cmoc.html.

Sorry about the late reply. I had not been following the list the
last few days.  (I can be reached directly at sarrazip at sarrazip.com.)

Those two libraries were indeed missing some files. I have just
published new versions:

http://sarrazip.com/dev/bcontrol-0.1.2.tar.gz

http://sarrazip.com/dev/decbfile-0.1.4.tar.gz

Hopefully, they should resolve those issues. Sorry about the trouble.

If you have questions about those libraries, I'm available to
answer them.

For more on CMOC: http://sarrazip.com/dev/cmoc.html

--
Pierre Sarrazin <sarrazip @ sarrazip . com>