[Coco] USB help

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Sep 18 08:56:14 EDT 2019

Jim,

If you do have Roger Taylor's product as Guillaume suggest, then when you turn on your Coco with the
PAK installed with a blank micro SD installed you should see the "Disk Extended Color Basic" message
and then
COCONET 1.26          or a different #
CNET-SIO: NO
CNET-6551: NO
MICROSD PAK:

and the system will hang. There is no software in the PAK to format the card but you can use CoCoPAK
by Franklinlabs on a PC to format the card. You will need to first format the SD card to the
DrivePAK format. That will produce a directory with
Deleted Partitions
RSDOS
OS9 HD
user
OS9 HD Compressed

If you have an .img image, you can then Import it to the SD card.

You should be able to find both the software to handle the SD cards and an image to load on the card at
http://www.colorcomputer.net/

Robert