[Coco] Help with usb

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 10:03:10 EDT 2019

 I agree with Terry. Albeit the plea for help seems unrelated to the cocoblast DVD and it would have been better for Jim to start a new thread, I didn't see his request for help as an action against you.

I for one have enjoyed your videos and your experiments. It is because of you that I was motivated to get that Intel on a stick and will most likely need help when I can get to it. I certainly would like to hear from you. If not through this list, then privately, however you feel most comfortable. I consider you a valued member of this community and know it would be a loss for us if you left under these circumstances. Best, Salvador