[Coco] VCFMW Glenside table setup

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 06:57:36 EDT 2019

Just letting the Glenside guys know that I will be arriving late tonight. I will set up my display at 8am Saturday

I will have a rotating display representing the Tandy brand

I will have a Coco3 with the cloud9 2mb upgrade, cloud9 Ps2 adapter with wireless keyboard, running DIECOM 's iron forest light phaser gun game

I am also bringing a Tandyvision 1 (intellivision clone) with rare ECS computer add on, Intellivoice module, and full size musical keyboard add on.

On thank you for the generous use of your table

Sent from my BlackBerry