[Coco] Medieval Madness and Iron Forest from SDC

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 08:42:15 EDT 2019

Hi Henry,

I don't know why but both of these games don't run properly when launched
from SDCX. To make them work, select the first disk and exit SDCX. Then load
the BIN file manually.

I hope that helps!

Guillaume

"rietveld rietveld"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
YTOPR0101MB1369CC9AB5EC5DB46A088558B6B40 at YTOPR0101MB1369.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM...

Has anyone had luck running these games from the SDC. I have both on working
floppy but would prefer using the SDC this coming weekend. It would save me
from lugging around a physical disk drive

Sent from my BlackBerry