[Coco] [OT - sort of] great UNIX article

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 3 23:12:03 EDT 2019

Ditto, Gene.  4 years ago was my last go-around with the chest spreader.  Richard got the helicopter story when we had lunch at Chik-Fil-A about a year later.

Not as fast a rebound as the time 34 years ago (which recuperation caused me to come in contact with a CoCo for the first time), but the docs have some niftier tricks now than they had the first time.  Our prayers are with you and for you.  Just remember that when you are in recovery and they tell you to cough, do it, no matter how hard it hurts.  The more stuff you cough and suction out in the first hour or so, the faster your recovery wil be.  And interestingly, it was not as painful as when I broke my ankle.  You will do fine.  One month post-op you should be able to start digging ditches and splitting wood again if you take it slowly.

Old age is a mental disorder.  Keep kickin’!