[Coco] Y-Cable for CoCoSDC and Sound/Speech Pak?

Ed Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:42:51 EDT 2019

Yes, and that should be ok since there's no address conflict with these two particular carts.

The issues would be that it's unbuffered, can possibly get noisy, and is pulling a little more
power than one might want to from the cart port (probably ok though).

I'd keep the cable as short as possible and be careful as mentioned.

- Ed