[Coco] Interchangeability of Coco2 and Coco3 Cases?

Frank Thompson frank.thompson.iv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:44:13 EDT 2019

Thanks for the info guys.  After I posted my question, I realized that I do
remember seeing pictures of the rear of the Coco3 (I don't own one) that
the I/O ports, connections, etc are unique compared to my Coco2.  So I'm
guessing that I wouldn't be able to use a Coco2 case with a Coco3
motherboard without doing some surgery on the rear panel to get the
connections accessible.   This is in addition to the probable different
mounting points for the MB... sounds like a no-go.

That is good news on the keyboard.

If anyone has information regarding the transformer, I'd appreciate it.