[Coco] 6309/6809 power consumption

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Wed Oct 16 17:59:32 EDT 2019

   The Hitachi databook is
   here: [1]http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/components/hitachi/_dataBoo
   ks/1991_Hitatchi_8_16_Bit_Microprocessor_Data_Book.pdf

   On page 272 it lists the max current of the C version (3 MHz) as 36 mA
   in operation.  That should be at max speed of 3 Mhz, but not including
   I/O current from the pins.  That amount, however, should be well under
   half the 36 mA listed.  I would make an educated guess of less than 5
   mA.

   Will

     On October 16, 2019 at 4:44 PM camillus <[2]camillus.b.58 at gmail.com>