[Coco] Devastated. Long term OVCC project falls short

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:43:30 EDT 2019

I may have mentioned this before: https://godbolt.org/

It is an online compiler that lets you type in c/c++ and see the assembly different compilers output.  Known informally as "the great argument settler."

But several CPUs now will run code out of order (resulting in unwanted behavior) as part of optimization features, so even when you see the assembly, that may not be what the CPU does.

Still, a terrific site and you should give it a whirl,
John