[Coco] Devastated. Long term OVCC project falls short

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 4 03:24:30 EDT 2019

Version 1.1.0 binaries are now available for:

Windows 64

Linux Intel 64

Linux Arm 64

On my google drive site:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xL8jWnwWLKL9D6K5ZNHIYRGNySIipEKV?usp=sharing

The OSX version is maintained by Tormod Volden.

And the PI version is maintained by me but I currently don't have a PI
to build the new version.

Walter