[Coco] looking for latest toolshed location

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 17:12:22 EST 2019

The version of DriveWire that's on my site is not the latest. It's actually the same as the latest on Aaron's on CocoCoding (4.3.3o w/4.3.3p as update). The difference is the GUI as they both use the same core. The GUI on 4.3.4e (not 4.4.4e), is geared more for software developers and has a couple of special features. It's also missing a few GUI features from the official release. Aaron never finish 4.3.4e as he decided to rewrite the whole code. It was at about that time he dropped out of the Coco Community.
As I said, they both use the same core jar file, the difference is in the GUI.