[Coco] looking for latest toolshed location

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Nov 29 09:14:33 EST 2019

On Friday 29 November 2019 08:54:59 edward jaquay wrote:

> The os9 tool from toolshed is excellent. The os9 gen command is
> specially useful for creating bootable Nitros-9 disks.  It would be a
> bonus if the os9 tool had a function to extract the boot track from an
> existing virtual disk.  I am tempted to look at how hard such a
> function would be to add.

I did that a long time ago, get KRNL_2_DIR from my web page. It's a b09
utility that makes a directory entry and descriptor for those 18
sectors, and then you can just copy it, the whole MaryAnn. I also have a
splitter, with which you can assemble a new boot track using some of its
output and the merge command.  Its one of the options for vfy.  Get that
too from my web page under os9-stf.