[Coco] looking for latest toolshed location

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Nov 28 23:34:13 EST 2019

On Thursday 28 November 2019 23:25:07 Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Thursday 28 November 2019 22:21:55 Walter Zambotti wrote:
> > Where can I find the latest toolshed?
>
> Good Question Walter, my copy is about 2 years old, ask Tormod if
> theres a later  version.  But what I have used has just worked once I
> figured out the syntax.
>
> > Walter

I looked up the script I've used to make it fresh, but no clue if the
repo is still alive, or if its complete:

# backup and date the old one, uses bash
sudo mv toolshed toolshed-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M) &&
hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/toolshed/code toolshed &&
cd toolshed
make -C build/unix &&
pwd &&
whoami &&
sudo make -C build/unix install &&
pwd &&
make -C hdbdos &&
make -C dwdos &&
make -C superdos &&

> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law
> respectable. - Louis D. Brandeis

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis