[Coco] ansifront compiling on Linux

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 28 20:16:52 EST 2019

Jeff

I managed to evaluate unproto and play with it a bit.

Unfortunately it uses different pre-processor directives than the OS9 compiler and it didn't appear to unproto the functions as described.  I think that is because the directives produced by c.cprep are so different that unproto just doesn't know how to handle them.

It would need to be heavily modified to work with the Os9 dev environment.

Was worth looking at though.

Walter