[Coco] Extracting files from OS/9 DSK image

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Nov 27 18:34:21 EST 2019

Or somebody who is interested in how I got the Working Directory in one
of the first programs I wrote and is set up all ready to run OS-9 or
NitrOS-9. Salvador is way down the experience level.

If someone is interested in extracting the source and getting it to a
windows readable file please PM me for a copy of the source disk (80T 2S
DNS=3)

The online copy of my files still is AWOL as is one of the GUI interface
tools I would use if I had a system that immune from the disaster it
might cause. I will not expose my active W10 laptop to that dangerous
program. Windows 2K installer from 1999 or earlier. Give me a break!

I am interested if there is a better way to obtain the working
directory, I did not spot a better way all the time I was writing code.

The disk with the program ready to run is still online but will
disappear in March 2020.

  http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer1/

The program name is "ARCHIVE" and was written to update only the files
that had changed on the Ram Disk to the backup floppy.

I certain would present the information to the user in a better way today.

SHF