[Coco] Using the /t2 with VCC & Dialup

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 19:08:56 EST 2019

Drivewire has built in hayes modem support. It recognizes the hayes cmd set when sent through the "/Nx" ports. It "Just Works". If you look through the DW4 wiki on sourceforge, it tells all about it.

https://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/Main_Page/

https://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/DriveWire_Specification/