[Coco] Is learning 6809 Assembly still on your bucket list?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 01:15:49 EST 2019

At the time Bill Barden pulled his books, he was publishing a new book(s) on his involvement with Tandy computers (and computers in general), so I would imagine if he was going to use any excerpts  from any of his books, he needed copyright clearance with his publisher(s). That would probably involve a lot of legal shifting of copyrights and licensing, so he probably removed them for legal purposes.
He had known his books were online for a long time and had been on the Facebook Coco page as well. If it had been a "personal" thing, he would have pulled them long ago.

 I tried to find a link to his new stuff, but my Google Foo is weak tonight.