[Coco] Is learning 6809 Assembly still on your bucket list?

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Nov 17 15:10:59 EST 2019

On Sunday 17 November 2019 11:22:54 Wayne Campbell wrote:

> That is sad. Well, no arguing with the author. I hope he changes his
> mind before it's too late to do so. His books are an important
> contribution to the color computer community.

Comparatively yes, but they are NOT without their mistakes.  That said,
the experienced coder will spot them and recognize them as mistakes.
Whether they are the Cartographers intentionals would be up to the
author to define.

Virtually every map ever drawn has a town that never existed, its a way
for the author to prove in court that his work has been "borrowed". I
suspect that some of the mistakes I've spotted are exactly that.
Interchanged registers etc etc.

> On Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 8:06 AM Lee <leep at tigerbase.com> wrote:
> > According to http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/updates/2018,
> >
> > "2018/06/14 - Removed all William Barden Jr. books per author's
> > request"

Was that request (I've not seen it that I can recall) worded such that it
would include his quite numerous articles published by Falsoft? That
would be quite a hit to run all that down and delete it.