[Coco] Os9 Profile Manual

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Nov 16 22:21:20 EST 2019

On Saturday 16 November 2019 21:15:48 Robert Gault wrote:

> I've not heard of a "Profile Manual". Have you looked at
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Operating%2
>0Systems/ under "O" and "U" ? There are lots of OS-9 manuals there.

I have an original copy, 26-3274, along with its purple manual, box,
sleeve and all in pretty decent condition. But no clue how to take it
apart and feed it thru the ADF of my BIG Brother scanner, which can do
up to 11x17 scans. I got it at a store closing, but have never used it.
Somebody should make me an offer I can't refuse? The only way to scan it
right would be to slice off the first 1/16" of the binding (its not a
spiral wire) and then have a print job shop rebind it after the scan was
done.

> Also try
> http://www.os9projects.com/OS9MAN/OS9man.html
>
> phil pt wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I am looking for the Os9 Profile Manual in a .pdf file.
> >
> > Thanks

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis