[Coco] C language

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:38:58 EST 2019

I'd suggest "going back in time" and getting a book from the 80s.  While C hasn't changed that much since then, the other stuff (IDEs, OS, etc...) have changed drastically.  My thinking here is that a book from the 80s would be more similar to the OS0 environment.

I remember this book from that timeframe: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Going-from-Basic-to-C/302335002242?epid=44977&hash=item4664920682:g:yLYAAOSwX61ZL1yh
I used it to ramp up quickly back in the day.
There was also a "Teach Yourself C in 24 days" or hours or similar that was pretty good as a review.  If you have used an Arduino,