[Coco] Clearing out the junk

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 12:04:15 EST 2019

I think I will be ok.
Luckily each of the kids appreciates one of my hobbies.    My oldest son has laid claim to the obsolete technology in my basement. And my youngest said he will keep my hot rod cars (which are also 40 to 50 plus year old technology.  )

My motorcycle collection may be the hardest sell.   Both kids like the bikes but my wife is against them riding.

Sent from my BlackBerry