[Coco] Transfer of CoCo3FPGA group to groups.io

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Nov 11 10:15:59 EST 2019

> On Nov 11, 2019, at 8:54 AM, Salvador Garcia via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
>  Thanks Dave! I've been a member of that group for years and sometimes drop in to see what is new.
>
> So, if I want to drop in now, where do I go? Do I need to log in at groups.io?

You don’t necessarily have to log in if you just want to browse the messages.  You can go to: https://groups.io/g/CoCo3FPGA

If you were a member with the Yahoo group then you will be a member of the groups.io group as well. You can log in an not only read messages but reply to them too.

Currently there is only one person with “salvador” in their email address that is a member and email is currently bouncing to that member.

Dave