[Coco] Modern display options for CoCo2?

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:21:41 EST 2019

I was wondering what the options are for connecting a CoCo2 to a modern TV or monitor. At least in the US, haven’t TVs dropped analog tuners, making it impossible to (directly) input the channel 3/channel 4 signal that comes out of a CoCo2?

I know of some display adapters for CoCos, but aren’t they CoCo3-only because they use that special CoCo3 video out connector?

Is my only option to make sure I keep around an analog TV?

Thanks!

--
Rich Carreiro