[Coco] lets play canyon climber from floppy disk ( 8 inch floppy disk)

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:24:30 EST 2019

That is exactly what I am doing.   The HDS controller is running C-DOS.     It's treating the 8 inch as a 5 1/4.    But not able to fully format it to a full 158k.   So I can put files on it but I can't do a full disk.    There is just enough slop in the controllers parameters that the coco can read and write to the 8inch.

Sent from my BlackBerry