[Coco] lets play canyon climber from floppy disk ( 8 inch floppy disk)

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:14:32 EST 2019

Yes. The SDCX program is writing to the 8inch just as it would with the 5 1/4.   There are a lot of limitations that make the 8inch impractical for the coco. If I do a DSKINI 0 ‎the disk will attempt to format but will not do so completely.     The disk will allow me to write files to it after the DSKINI but will not allow me to backup a full. Dsk image to it. This tells me that it is not able to fit all of the tracks onto the incompletely formated 8inch

Sent from my BlackBerry