[Coco] lets play canyon climber from floppy disk ( 8 inch floppy disk)

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:54:05 EST 2019

I just slowed the drive down to 300rpm from the original 360rpm. The coco and the HDS controller really doesn't care what drive is on the end of the ribbon cable as long as it's spinning at 300 rpm. The down fall is that I am getting less DATA on the 8inch disks as opposed to the 5 1/4s

Sent from my BlackBerry