[Coco] Someones bots are abusing my downloads

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Nov 1 12:52:13 EDT 2019

Greetings all;

Sorry if I interrupted someones download just now, but a couple web bots
have been copying my nitros9 stuff at weekly intervals. I got tired of
wondering when they would finish, but after several hours I restarted
apache2.

If one of you are the cause of this, I have no objections to sharing, but
to image my whole web page on a weekly basis is abuse. Someone has been
doing that for several months.

The easily identifiable sources today seem to be http://yandex.com/bots,
and http://www.semrush.com/bot.html.

Cheers, Gene Heskett