[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri May 31 22:24:08 EDT 2019

I think we should make a unique error code that explicitly states that a 6309 module can not run on a 6809 system. We have a fair number of open spaces in the error codes to put such an error code in. “Bad module header” can mean corrupt modules, etc. as well, so I would prefer to differentiate it.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net