[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri May 31 18:12:59 EDT 2019

Does that work with user programs as well? I haven’t had a chance to go through all of the NitrOS-9 code yet, but, for user programs, where is the error (of trying to run a 6309 only program on a 6809 system) reported from? Is it in Chain/Fork/Load/Link, or is it handled by the SHELL? Or something else?

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net