[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 48 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri May 31 11:31:02 EDT 2019

Episode 48 -- ''Don't be a jerk!'', Becky Fox Matthews, McDougall on Knight Lore

That time once again -- the CoCo Crew is back! Catch-up with us
post-CoCoFEST! and enjoy the news round-up. Definitely be sure to
catch this month's Feedback section!

Along with that, we have a great interview with former Rainbow
contributor Becky Fox Matthews, Mark McDougall discusses that new
Knight Lore cartridge, I highlight some differences in 6803 vs
6809 assembly language, Boisy reminds us about some CoCo history,
and more...

Hey, did you catch the Crew this month yet?

http://cococrew.org